Saturday, January 4, 2014

Shawls shawls and more shawls!

Shawl-a-polooza 2013 has been extended!

I can't help it.  I have the bug to make things that I can wear and show off.

Here's the shawl that I made from handspun yarn.  I love this one so bad!


I also decided to use a skein of Biggo in Dutchess heather that has been staring back at me from my stash for quite some time to knock out a cowl.
I just kind of winged it.

Needle sz 13 (24" circ)
Sz 15 needle tip for bind off
Large stitch marker
1 skein of Knit Picks Biggo yarn


C/O 130 stitches ( or any even # of stitches)

row 1-3 seed stitch
row 4 (yo, k2, pass yo over 2 knitted stitches) repeat til end
row 5 knit

Repeat rows 4 and 5 three more times

knit another 3 rows of seed stitch
B/O with sz 15 needle tip

Weave in ends

Block iffen you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment